How do I return an item?
RETURNS / EXCHANGE
- All Returns/Exchange items are accepted within 30 days after shipping date.
- No items may be returned or exchanged after 30 days.
- 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns within 30 days.
- Shipping cost are not refundable, customer will be responsible for shipping of the return. Original shipping cost paid to our shipping carrier will be deducted from the refunds.
- Damaged returns within 30 days are subject to a reduced refund, the item has to be in a re-salable condition for a full refund (shipping is not refundable); unless the defect was a manufacture error and is covered under warranty.
- Only returns with an RMA# will be accepted, please contact us at sales@HTDepot.com for an RMA#; this number has to be on the OUTSIDE of the returned package box for the return to be eligible.
- RMA expires 14 days after being issued. Expired RMAs will not be accepted.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen shipments, and we recommend traceable shipping service for return shipping. Returned or Exchange items must be shipped back on your own shipping account. You are returning the screen back to HTDepot LLC (at 45448 East Severn Way, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166) yourself. You must insure the screen for its purchase value during return shipping. If the screen is lost or damaged during shipping you will need to make the claim with the shipper for reparations.
- Refunds take five to ten business days to appear on your statement.
- If we provide a return shipping label for the customer to return a product to us, customer has 2 weeks to do so or they will be charged the full price of the item
- If an item has a defect that is covered under the warranty (1 or 3 years specific to the item), the customer needs to ship the item back to us. We will cover only the parts and labor and re-shipping the item back to the customer.
- For all warranty related issues, please contact us at sales@HTDepot.com for further instructions.
DAMAGE / LOSS Claims
- All our shipments are insured and we are not responsible for any shipping damage. To ensure coverage under shipping carrier's insurance policy, all shipping damage MUST be reported within 5 business days after delivery date to be eligible.
- If shipping damage is not reported within the time frame, carrier's insurance no longer applies, and product with shipping damage is no longer eligible for a return. Proof of damage must be provided to us for a claim to be originated - pictures may be required to be taken of damaged goods and sent to sales@HTDepot.com along with order #.
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. HT Depot makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We do not guarantee prices listed on other Web sites or price search engines.